Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Saturday at the Pointe

So, Saturday, Kurt and I cleaned the house (which does not happen often) and Rebecca came over to meet Kurty and the pugs and Toby. We went to the outlet mall in Monroe because she had a gift card to use at the GAP. I ended up getting a few t-shirts there as well as a cheese grater at a kitchen store. Super Bowl Sunday, I wanted to grate some cheese and realized I did not own a cheese grater. Therefore, I have been on the lookout for one ever since. After that, we went to dinner in Luna Pier at a Mexican place we love and I ate entirely too much, I was so freaking full. It was a really fun, relaxing day.



Sunday, I went to Toys R Us (ugh, that store stressed me out) and then to Ben's birthday party in Troy at Chuckie Cheese! I got him some kewl Spiderman toys (that is his thing these days, according to Deanna) and took tons of pics. Check them out here. After that, headed to Somset because I wanted to walk through a couple stores I rarely get to go into, like Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, zGallerie, Hold Everything, Restoration Hardware. Fun, but I did not find anything I really wanted, so no purchases except a cherry Icee drink. Yum.

Came home, and Kurt and I took the Spyder out for a quick ride before we came home and made dinner. And now, the weather is freaking freezing again! I can't believe I just had the cars out and the weather was nice and now it is the typical Michigan winter weather again. Blah.

I can't freaking wait for Spring. I want to take pictures outside and take nature walks and see COLOR. Everything around our house is so blah right now. Yesterday, I went outside and took some pics of the skyline, because I was so excited to see some colors--anywhere!


No comments: