Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Judge Orders Lawyer to Go to the Dr. and Related Stories



Congrats, congrats, and more congrats to Rebecca on having the offer accepted on the house she wants! I am beyond psyched for her. I cannot wait to see what life holds for her living outside of her parents' home! I have no doubt that this is going to be like a monumental turning point in her life, and that living at home has really been holding her back in a way, with all the stress there is living there. Further, I cannot wait for Wii parties! hehe. Hopefully, the inspection goes perfectly and everything lines up the way it should, as soon as possible.

By the way, Kurt is SOOO sick that a Judge (one of his favorites), actually ordered him to go to the doctor's within two days....LOL. He was just joking, but was serious too. So, I may make Kurt an appointment tomorrow. He has to be there anyway for physical therapy, so maybe he can pop in to see someone and get some meds for this horrendous cold he has gotten.

Work was seriously crazy today. Kurt had court all morning and a mediation in the afternoon, so Kory and I only saw him basically for lunch. I had a TON of appointments today, and barely sat at my computer all day long. I hate being overwhelmed like that, but with working Saturdays lately, I feel on top of things anyway..........

I called my Mom after work today, as my sister and baby Nick are staying there with her for the week. My sister sounded SOOOOO exhausted. The most I have ever heard her sound. I guess little Nick is not doing any better yet, and still staying up most of the night and pretty much crying constantly unless he falls asleep or is eating. While I was on the phone with my sister, Nick was being fed by my Mom and not crying. My Mom stopped feeding him to burp him and he started wailing....OMG, I felt so bad for the little guy. He cry was so sad, and Christie says he makes the saddest little face in the world while crying. Christie said he is starting to suck his thumb, which was funny to us because I sucked my thumb as a young child........I never wanted to stop, and I was like 5 years old, still doing it. My Mom tried EVERYTHING to get me to stop, to no avail. Finally, my Grampa D told me if I stopped, he would pay me $20. Never sucked my thumb again. As you can see, money motivated me then too! Ha.

I am going to book our Orlando flights tomorrow. I really need to, since we are leaving on the 27th. I wish I was going for *fun*, but either way, it will be a nice getaway from the office. I think we will be flying Spirit, as it looks to be the cheapest non-stop flight.

Watched the end of The Sopranos. So sad it's over! I know many hated the ending, but I actually loved it and thought it was totally fitting and exactly what I was looking for, but not what I expected either. Long live Tony Soprano.......My fav character on the show was prob Chris, but I really liked the story lines of Meadow and AJ as well. Great, great show. I love watching these on Netflix, from start to finish, never waiting for another season on TV......

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love your title, haha. And yeah, life living away from home is going to consist of me not leaving my house and eating Ramen noodles because I'll be freaking broke!

Nancy said...

I hope Kurt feels better soon!! So are you two going to be living closer, of further apart ?

Unknown said...

WOW, ordered by a judge to go to a doctor... that is HARDCORE! LOL... can we see that in writing? ;)

Yay congrats to Rebecca... :D