Friday, July 11, 2008

Around a Necklace

Went to the Wyandotte Art Fair with my Aunt last night and bought a really kewl cut glass necklace pendant. I get the kewlest stuff at art fairs, and always get a ton of compliments, and the stuff is generally super cheap. Got a cute black chain with it. I can never have enough chains to put this stuff on. Afterwards, we went to dinner at a place I like down there called Austin's H.P. Grille, where I always get the same meal--blackened tuna served oscar style with asparagus and rice. So freaking good every time.

Yea, after the Sephora purchase, made another online purchase yesterday. Whoops. White House Black Market sent me a coupon and they are having a sale, so I bought a cute skirt for work, cute jacket for work and some turquise flip flops (not for work, or at least not for court, LOL).

This morning, I felt like a total girl. I designed an entire outfit around my new necklace. So, I am wearing a cute shirt from White House Black Market, grey dress pants, cute heeled sandals by Steve Madden, and the necklace. I don't think I have ever designed an outfit around jewelry. I am a dork.

Oh, a secret blog has been posted. Click here.

No comments: