Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sleep Does a Body Good


Kurt and I have gotten up really early this week, until this morning. I had a solid 10 hours of sleep last night and I could have slept more. I really needed it. And today, I could tell that things at the office were not annoying me as much as normal. And I was more calm. And I think it's the sleep. When I get more sleep, I am simply in a better mood. It's fabulous. Goal: Get more sleep. :).

Kurt had a trial this afternoon and got back to the office around 415. He announced he wanted to leave early, WHOOT. So, we left and stopped at Border's to pick up a book I had on hold, and stopped at Lowe's for a couple things I needed. Got home and I watched some TV, then made Kurt dinner, worked out, yada yada. It was nice just to have that extra hour. Took a walk with the dogs to the pond at dusk. The pond is so pretty at night. All these dragonflies are everywhere, and the birds and flying near the island. I can't wait to have the gazebo and a rocking chair out there so I can sit out there and relax. Sigh.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm jealous, I can't get myself to sleep past 7 hours, even when I don't have a thing on my schedule!