Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Boring Me.


I worked on Sunday, but Rebecca saved me by stopping by. We left and went to Heritage Park to walk through the gardens and check out the new conservatory that they are building, and then went to Sonic, to try it. Rebecca has been dying for one of their drinks. Anyway, it was OK. Normal fast food kinda food, and I am not really into fast food. But, it was kewl because you drove up, kinda 50s style diner, and placed your order, and girls on roller skates delivered it. Pretty different. Went to Babies R Us on Sunday too and bought gifts for a baby shower I am going to in August. My Mom, sister and I are going in on gifts together, but I bought them for everyone.

This week at work has been pretty crazy. Kory is out of town, so I am doing the bulk of his duties on top of mine, which is pretty time consuming. Ugh. I hate answering the freaking phone, and will be happy to have Misty there tomorrow to help out.

Seriously, my life is so boring right now, I don't even know why I am posting this, but if I don't post for a while, I totally forget everything I have been doing..... I guess the post is worth it for the picture I posted, LOL.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I can't see Kory ever surviving at a place not owned by his relatives, I don't think other people would let him take off time for the cherry festival, ha.

Unknown said...

Oh, I so want to visit Sonic! LOL, you guys get all the cool restaurants!

Are you gonna be around the weekend of Aug. 16? That's when I'm thinking of making the drive down to MI :)

When did you change the layout of your blog... LOL, I feel like I haven't been here in forever. I definitely need to get caught up on all my blog buddies now that I'm done work!