Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Food for the Husband


It is storming really badly here. I love lightning and thunder though, for some reason, it calms me.......I hate not being able to go outside though and walk the dogs, fill the bird feeders, etc.

Instead, I have been making dinner, doing laundry, and making these amazing blueberry muffins for Kurt to eat while I am gone. I know he will only eat Taco Bell, pizza and McDonalds while I am gone, so I wanted him to have SOMETHING. I actually thought about making him some sandwiches, but cmon, he can make himself that. LOL.

I finally unpacked ALL vacation bags--LA and Nicaragua and all backpacks and suitcases are closed and put away. Whoot. I was kinda forced to do this as I wanted some stuff to take to Manistee and most of my casual summery clothes were in those bags. There were some pieces of clothing in the Nicaragua bags that I forgot I even owned. Heh.

So, tomorrow morning, Rebecca and I are leaving for Manistee! It's our first girls only trip and I can't wait. Road tripping with Rebecca will be super fun, I am sure. Mapquest says it is 4 hours from her house, which really means less since nobody drives the speed limit in michigan........

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Unless the up north travelers are out in swarms, which means it will take 6 hours, ha.

Mrs. Lukie said...

Fun! Yay for girls trips :)

PS: Carlee calls it "tunda n light-in" and I just burst into a fit of giggles whenever she says it.

Jennifer said...

YAY for road trips! Be safe!

Nancy said...

Aww have a fun and safe trip!! Take a bazillion pics!!