Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Loss of Power, Tigers Games and Massage



**This pictures reflects how I temporarily felt when I got my massage tonight.....Yay.

Bought tickets to the Friday night Tigers game tonight, and we have awesome seats, behind home plate, row 10. My fav pitcher is on the mound, Nate Robertson. Love him, and his glasses.....heh. And we are playing our enemy, the White Sox, in a sold out game. This is my first game in like 2 years, so I am pretty excited to head down there.

Work was insane today. We had no power for like almost 3 hours in the morning. Nice. So, I felt totally helpless with no technology...could not copy, check voice mails, check emails, nothing. AARGH. So, I returned some calls on my cell, filed, reviewed documents, met with a couple clients, sent Kory out to run errands. Of course, the rest of the day was filled with excessive phone calls from people who could not reach us in the morning as well as everyone else.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm jealous!

Lisa said...

I hate power outages! Makes you realize just how much we rely on technology!

Rachael said...

I love lotus and water lilies. there is something so peaceful about them. and I am jealous about your massage!!

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Oh yea, lotus is up there for me too. Love those. There is a park near me that has 1000s of lotus at a certain time of the year.