Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Rave

OK, one of the new products I got from Sephora, I just had to rave about. Have not tried everything yet, but loved this one.

Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Usually, when I put eye shadow on in the morning, by the time I go to bed, it has either totally faded or almost completely faded. Right now, it's 1045 p.m. I have been to court and walked around in really hot weather between three courts. I worked all day, drove around with the top down in the convertible, took a long walk in the yard, AND worked out. And guess what? My eye shadow looks like it did this morning. LOVE LOVE LOVE this new product. Also used the new eye shadow set I bought, and I love the colors on that as well. Used one of the Philosophy shower gels, Rootbeer, and it smells super yummy.

Will fill y'all in on other products as I use them.

No comments: