Monday, December 08, 2008

Holiday Survey

Stolen from Mindy...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?

Gift Bags. I despise wrapping gifts.

2. Real tree or Artificial?

Artificial.

3. When do you put up the tree?

I have not in many years, but usually after Thanksgiving, that weekend.

4. When do you take the tree down?

After Xmas, as soon as possible.

5. Do you like eggnog?

No.

6. Favorite gift received as a child?

my Grampa made me a dollhouse as a kid, I loved that. Real carpet. Really wood. Gorgeous.

7. Hardest person to buy for?

my Grama.

8. Easiest person to buy for?

My Aunt Karen.

9. Do you have a nativity scene?

Yes.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?

Mail.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?

Beef Jerky

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?

Home Alone

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?

After Xmas, weirdly enough. I am usually out of town for about two weeks, right around Xmas.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?

NO. This is totally tacky.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?

Cookies. Mashed potatoes. If I am at home, anyone. Usually, we are out of the country, and I like to eat local cuisine.

16. Lights on the tree?

Duh. Yes. Cobalt blue, please.

17. Favorite Christmas song?

Santa Baby.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?

Travel.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?

Yep.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?

Star.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?

Morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?

how materalistic I realize this country truly is.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color?

Cobalt Blue and Silver

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?

Like I said, we are usually out of the country, so local cuisine.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year?

to be on vacation, which I am getting.

26. Lights, blinking or always on? always on.

No comments: