Monday, December 08, 2008

Yum

Tonight, after working late (ugh), and running a school boardd errand, I decided to make dinner, which turned out awesome. I made two recipes I found online, the first being Parmesean Cod and the second a Cheesy Potato Casserole, which I modified slighly. With the potato recipe, I substitued Morningstar Bacon, low fat sour cream, low fat cheese, and with the choice of soup, I used cream of potato. Both meals were AWESOME. The potatoes were incredible. Kory had already eaten and could not resist eating some. The meal was nice too, because I could fit a workout in while everything cooked. The potaoes took 60 minutes, then I put the fish in and worked out another 10 minutes. Perfecto! :). And, we have another half pan of the potatoes left.

I woke up in the middle of the night last night, not feeling well. But stomach was really bothering me, and I sat up for a while in bed, unable to sleep. But, after getting up and walking around a bit, I felt slightly better and went to sleep. But, it meant being exhausted today. Ugh. And the phone was insane at the office. So, I am pretty zonked now at the end of the day.

My pictures came in the mail today from our Osa trip over Labor Day. They came out really good. I need to order an album for them now. :). Also, all my books for the trip came in the mail the past couple days. Yay.

Off to bed......

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

YUM! Is this the recipe you needed an exact amount of cod for?

Rachael said...

I can't wait to see your trip pictures for Galapagos!

Rebecca said...

Yum, cheesy potatoes!

Amanda said...

Look at you, all chef-y. Those sound YUM!

Nancy said...

Ugh, you need to rub off on me!! I don't remember the last time that I cooked an actual meal with ingredients!! (the most I've done lately is thrown 4 oz of pork on the foreman and had a salad with it.. hehe)