Tuesday, January 29, 2008

From Amanda

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Attorney
2. Legal Secretary
3. Paralegal
4. Waitress

B) Four movies I could watch over and and over (or have watched over and over):
1. Legally Blonde
2. Footloose
3. Grease
4. Sound of Music

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Newport, MI
2. Taylor, MI
3. Lansing, MI
4. Manistee, MI

D) Four TV shows that I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Intervention
4. Big Love

E) Four places I have been:
1. Panama
2. Costa Rica
3. Belize
4. Hawaii

F) People who e-mail me regularly:
1. Rebecca
2. Aunt Karen
3. Clients
4. My Mom

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. This spicy shrimp meal from Crave in Dearborn
2. Shrimp Tempura
3. Miso Soup
4. Cajun Tuna

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Bocas del Toro, Panama
2. One of the islands in Belize
3. Kona, Hawaii
4. with my Mom

I) Four friends I think will respond:
1. Rebecca
2. Nancy
3. Sarah
4. Heather

J) Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
1. Trip for Kurt's bday weekend
2. Our annual Xmas trip
3. Birth of my nephew in February!
4. Conference for the board

No comments: