Thursday, January 18, 2007

Short Post so I Can Sleep

I am taking the cue from Heather and trying to get to bed early. OK, it's 1028 p.m., so apparently, I don't follow rules as well as she does....

Anyway. Got home and my new photo album is here! And it's so gorgeous and nice. Love it. I am working on putting all my trip pics in it, but it's going to take a while. I highly recommend the site I bought it from. The thing is gorgeous and custom. Click here to see the site if you need an album in the future.

Went to a birthday party after work which was held for Nora and Maya. Two 1st birthdays. So cute. I took pics, but am too tired right now to download....I will post a link once I do that. The party was fun, and I got to see two of my favorite friends, Marla and Kerry, and their husbands.....The kids eating birthday cake was hilarious. Maya even had it in her hair. It was a hit though, both girls loved cake! Ha. Sara only ate the frosting, which I thought was hilarious.

Anyway, off to bed with me!


Lisa said...

Have fun doing up your new album! It's nice to be able to look at pics in albums instead of a computer all the time.

Heather said...

Haha, I don't think I got to bed on time that night, either, although I had the snow day the next day to sleep in! :-)