Wednesday, April 01, 2009

My Next Love, As soon as the Package Comes....


I have been eyeing this purse forever! It is Cole Haan, and regular price (cough) $425.00. Which basically means I would never buy it because that's pretty much insane for a handbag. BUT. It was recently put in the Outlet sction of the site. AND, AND! Today, the site has 30% off Outlet prices AND free shipping!
So, it was ordered. I figure, I have not bought a purse in over a year, so I can splurge a little bit. Plus, I saved over $250.00 with the purchase, so instead of spending money, I SAVED it? Right? I am blaming it on Jessica, because she told me to buy it. haha.

12 comments:

Rachael said...

Awesome deal! I love Cole Haan. I'm dying for a pair of the Nike Air Technology pumps they have... but I just cant justify that price tag!

RoseAnn said...

Cool bag! And a great deal!

I don't even know what to consider a "reasonable" expense for a purse; that's why I always ask for one from MIL for Christmas when I need a replacement! ;)

Lori Anne Haskell said...

I want those pumps too, but yea, CRAZY expensive!

Great idea, RoseAnn. I should jut start asking for them for Xmas, LOL....I figure though, seriously, your purse is used SOOO much. Every day, carries your money, I usually carry them for more than a year, so I can justify the cost...I think. LOL.

COL said...

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH! Love it! Is that the color you're getting?

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Yes! I have been wanting a green purse forEVER, and every one I see is just not right. This one, however, is perfect! :).

Megan said...

Beautiful purse!!

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Thanks, Megan! Hopefully i like it just as much in person. :)

Brittany said...

That's a super cute purse, and I LOVE the color!

Nancy said...

I love it!!!

Silka said...

Sweet Bag !

Lisa said...

I love the colour and the shape!! I want it. And I want it in a raspberry or coral colour too, lol.

Candice said...

It sure is perrrrrrty!