Sunday, April 05, 2009

Quick Update

Just wanted to leave a quick post and tell everyone that we are having a really nice time thus far on our Canadian weekend getaway! :). We got to Niagara in about 4 hours (shaved an hour and a half off the Mapquest estimate). The GPS was awesome, I am so glad it has Canada on there. We have been in Niagara until right now--we are about to finish packing up and move onwards to Toronto and the Tigers game! :). Also, get to see Katie!

I have taken lots of pictures (shocker, I know). The Falls are gorgeous, and I think I appreciate them a lot more now than I did when I was like 8 and came here with family. We have an awesome view of them from our room.

Anyway, will update more and do a full trip report later....

Go State! (we watched the game last night, BTW, which I almost thought might not be possible because I think Canadians only like hockey, LOL).

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray for meeting up with Katie! ;) LOL
Have a good drive... let me know when you're all settled in, and what you want to do :)

Rachael said...

I have always been curious of how loud the falls are... lol

Megan said...

I can't wait to see your pictures!

Nancy said...

LOL I don't know what the game means to you either!!

Welcome to Canada :) hehe

Lori Anne Haskell said...

You guys crack me up. I am talking about Major League Baseball--Detroit Tigers vs Toronto Blue Jays!