Thursday, May 29, 2014

Wednesday

Nice day today.



Went for a run again this morning, but a little bit later since I slept in some.  Quick swim afterwards in my new Athleta bikini.  Only noting this because I wanted to rave about the brand!  The suit is awesome for water sports I think.  The way it fits, I can tell it would be great for wave boarding and swimming in the ocean waves and it's very flattering.  Highly recommend.  Kurt did not want breakfast, so I did some chores around the house and then kinda lounged around until we decided to go out and run some errands.



Went to the bank in Los Suenos  and decided to walk around some and look at the views.  The beach is stunning there and the landscaping incredible.  They have this tunnel of trees/bushes I wanted to walk through, so we did that too.  Really beautiful. 



Kurt was hungry at that point. I thought I wasn't, but then he picked eating at Los Amigos where they have this amazing Shrimp Pad Thai, so I caved and ate some lunch.  Kurt had a mahi rice bowl and a "Big Ass Smoothie" with added protein.  That was really the name. Lunch was amazing.  After that, went to the hardware store to get the plug for our dryer and to Maxi Pali to buy bikes.  Bought all that and came home.  I was really tired for some reason, so I took a long nap.  Woke up to the guy here who is cleaning out our AC units.  The last owner I don't think ever did it, and since they are room units here, you have to clean them out every few months for bugs, dirt, etc.  They were filthy.  He also cleaned the pool while he was here (same guy who does our pool does our AC). 



Went to the gym, and then I made dinner.  Made myself grilled radishes which were yummy, and then I had a frozen banana for dessert.  Made Kurt grilled fish with black beans and red skinned potatoes/onions.

Kurt hung the last piece for the porch on the wall today!  Now, just need two hammocks and the porch is done!  I bought one hammock, but still need one more.  Trying to find the perfect one.



My throat has been hurting today, so I think I may be coming down with something.  Downed two Airbornes today and took my vitamins, but we will see if I can ward this off or not.  If not, I guess I have all the time in the world to rest and get better!  :).
 
 
 

 

No comments: