Saturday, February 24, 2007

Shopping on Saturday

So, today.....Slept in, and while Rebecca and Kory were at breakfast at China Buffet (yes, they ate breakfast there, LOL), Kurt and I ran to Lowe's to buy some more stuff for the bathroom upstairs. Everything is not done, but I found pics of some of the stuff online until I can post pics. We bought the mirrors, the cabinets for the sinks, the faucets.........We also bought a pendant lighting fixture with a red light covering for the end of it.

After that, Rebecca and I headed to Ferndale so I could take her home, and we could stop into some stores. We went to DSW, where I scored an awesome deal on a clearance rack on some Pumas. Also, went to TGMaxx, where I got some 2 and 3 pound weights for my workout video which requires them, and a pair of really cute capri workout pants, and some Anne Klein trouser socks...........Went to Somerset Mall and the H2O store is closing! Rebecca was sad because there is a product there she buys......Anyway, a bunch of stuff in the store was 60% off, so we both got some fun stuff for cheap prices. Then stopped into Bath and Body Works because we had a coupon to use, and I got some lotion and conditioner. I so don't need lotion, but this one smelled so yummy.

Trader Joe's was the last spot, because I wanted to buy fresh fish.....I bought like 7 different kinds, as well as some veggie chili, milk, fruit, and Clif bars......I made southwest salmon for dinner with rice and ceasar salad. So good.

Off to bed.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I didn't see the mirrors and stuff, love them! I can't wait to put my weekend tote in there, ha.