Friday, February 16, 2007

Unopposed

Called Monroe County on Wednesday morning to see if anyone else put their name in against me for the school board. Nope. There are two seats open (mine and another board member who has an expired seat) and only two people (including me), put their names in. So, *hopefully*, I can win! hehe. This is a four year term, so I can rest easy for that amount of time now. I can't wait to go vote and check next to my own name. I wish I could take a camera in and take a pic, but I don't think they allow that, and they may think I am slighly strange......

I am so cold. The weather in MI right now is seriously wrong. Kurt and I are thinking of planning a quick weekend getaway in the near future just to warm up! Tigers started Spring Training in FL recently and I would love to go to a game and take pics. You can get really close to the players at those events, and we could visit Maga and Bumpa since their condo is near the Tigers facility.......

Grey's was awesome last night. I doubt they can really kill Meredith off, I mean, the show is *her* show....But, we will see what they do with this.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey - congrats on being a shoe-in for the seat! I mean, you would have won anyway, so this just makes it easier, LOL!
I've already decided that if they kill off Meredith, I am SO not watching that show anymore. I mean it. It would be too odd.

Rebecca said...

Can I hide in your suitcase?

RachelSW said...

I read a spoiler that there will be another death next week on greys but only one is actually real. That would be really insane if they killed Meredith off. Congrats on the school board!