Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tired

So.......was too tired and busy last night to post, so I am doing it briefly now before the office becomes insane.

Work was crazy yesterday--which is common for a Monday. Blah. I totally don't like Mondays. Ever. I will like next Monday though, because I will not be here and will be in sunny Florida! Yay. Still have no set plans for that trip, except a plane ticket. Need to rent a car (reminder to self).

Rebecca came over last night. We were supposed to watch the last episode of Queer as Folk together (because she is insisting I watch the final episode with her as it is supposedly shocking and really good), but NOW, she is out of luck! Her and Kory went to dinner at Pete's because she was craving a burger and their curly fries, and were gone for over 4 hours....I worked out, made dinner for Kurt and I, and watched some other TV, including the second to last episode of Queer as Folk. It was then like 1015 p.m., and Kurt and I had to be up early for work, so I went to bed. :(. And then she called me *lame* because I went to bed before they got home, LOL. Sigh. I would love to stay up all night and sleep in the mornings, but my work schedule does not permit.....So tonight, I am watching the final episode! I can't wait any longer......

Sorry, Rebecca! I tried to watch with you!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey, I don't stay up all night and sleep in....just once in a while I stay up a little later then normal :-P

And I don't see you online....

Rebecca said...

Oh yeah, we weren't gone for 4 hours! It was more like 3....