Thursday, October 16, 2008

Can't we Just All Get Along?


Headed to Clawson yesterday to Rebecca's house, as we had a date for dinner at PF Changg's. Yum. We split crab wontons as an appetizer, while I had honey shrimp and rebecca had lobster sauce and shrimp. Anyway, we both loved our meals. Love. That. Place. It was super busy, so I was glad Rebecca had made a reservation. Thanks, Rebecca! We then went to a couple stores in the mall, as Rebecca needed an egg timer and I needed eye make-up remover. Stopped at Crate and Barrel, Sephora (sigh, Sephora), and Bath and Body Works. Rebecca picked up some kitcheny stuff at Crate and Barrel, as well as free lotion ar B&BW. I got my eye make-up remover at Sephora, and a free tote bag! Rebecca got one too, which was hilarious, because you are not supposed to get one unless you have 100 points on your shoppers card there, and she had all of--drumroll, please--four. The salesguy gave it to her anyway, we think because her point level was so pathetic he felt sorry for her. AND, she really wanted that free tote because, free stuff rocks! :). Drove home after that and watched the end of the third presidential debate, which was actually the most interesting of the ones I watched.

Work was crazy busy today. Kurt and I both had court this morning. I did not know I had court until we got to the office. So, I was running around like a maniac trying to get files and stuff ready AND was not wearing a suit. AARGH. Did not have one there either. But, I was dressed nicely and bankruptcy court is more laid back than circuit, so I hoped I would be OK. I was. Phew.

I accidentally did some shopping at Sephora online today. Whoops. I have no idea how the site popped up on my screen. Anyway. I need some stuff, as I am almost out of my sample Bare Escentials stuff. Here is what I got:

Bare Escentuals Primer

Rare Minerals Blemish Therapy

Get Started Eyes

Brush Cleaner

Foundation (which I have almost run out of)

Mineral Veil (which I have almost run out of as well)

Got free samples of:

Bliss Blood Orange+White Pepper Body Butter

MD Skincare Sunscreen Pads With Vitamin C SPF 30

Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Eau de Toilette

I heart free samples. And since I am part of their shoppers club, I get even more! Because of that, I got:

Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer

Bare Escentuals RareMinerals™ Blemish Therapy

Whoot!

I can't wait until this weekend. It feels like this week is taking forever, for some reason. Prob a combo of Kurt being sick, a long night tonight, and REALLY needing a massage. I have one scheduled for Saturday afternoon, but my one shoulder and neck are killing me. I also really need to run some other errands. I am hoping to talk Rebecca into an exchange tomorrow night--I buy food, she works on my neck....It usually works, hehe.

The kittens seem to be doing well. I still have not been able to get anywhere near them and I so want to play with them. I keepp filling their milk andd food bowls though, and they keep eating the stuff. At night, we can carefully look out the front door and watch them playing on the front porch. We have now seen 4 of them and they are totally freaking adorable. Love.

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

And you told me to stop shopping? ;)

I SUPPOSE I can work on you....it is my day off and all, but well, I have $10 in my wallet to get me through the weekend and I still have to buy a pumpkin, ha.

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Hey, I am not trying to save money, LOL. I have no issues with shopping. :).

Mindy said...

YAY to a great dinner at PF Changs and FREE STUFF!

Unknown said...

Well well well......

Nancy said...

I wanna see kitten pics!!

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Id love to show you pics, but they run whenever we get anywhere close! :).

Rachael said...

ooh blood orange and white pepper? Im going to have to go there to see what that smells like!

Lori Anne Haskell said...

rach: That was just a sameple, but I used it and WOW, smells super good. I may have to buy the fullsize product at some point.