Sunday, January 17, 2010

Netflix--2009

Below is what I watched with the help of my Netflix subscription this year. :). Being friends on Netflix is fun, if you want to add me and you are on there, click here to do so.

Movies and Documentaries

Camp Out

Dear Zachary

Dance 'Til Dawn

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Bride Wars

Gorillas in the Mist

The Strangers

W.

TV Shows

90210: Season 1: Discs 1-5

Secret Diary of a Call Girl: Seasons 1 and 2

Laguna Beach: Seasons 1 and 2

The Hills: Seasons 1-5

Weeds: Season 4: Discs 1 and 2

The L Word: Season 5: Discs 3 and 4

Gilmore Girls: Seasons 5-7

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Is that all you got from Netflix last year? I think I'd be embarrassed to post my list, it would be so long!!

Nancy said...

Did you bawl as much as I did during Rogy Gilmore's graduation speech? OMG hehe

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Nancy, yes, I did. I think i cried thru a LOT of the Gilmore Girls episodes, partially because they totally remind me of how me and my Mom were and are. :).