Thursday, January 14, 2010

Veggie Chili

I have been craving chili, and decided to try to make my own tonight. I normally just buy it at Trader Joe's, but thought I could make a huge batch myself and freeze the extra which would be cost-effective and better for me. The recipe I found I liked because of it's title (hey, it has to be good if it's called what it is, The Best Vegetarian Chili in the World), the variety of beans in it, and the use of boca meat.

Anyway, LOVE IT. Highly recommend. I followed this recipe exactly. It was spicy, however, if you really like spicy, you could possibly add some cayenne.........

Click here to see the recipe I used.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

If you can find the Quorn brand of faux-meat you have to try it! It is by far the best I have found thus far and soy-free!