Friday, January 22, 2010

Speaking Engagement

Kurt and I were invited to the weekly Taylor Rotary Club meeting. I made Kurt speak, LOL. Anyway, it was a really nice lunch, and the meeting itself was fun and interesting. The people there were very nice and interested in what we had to say, and their committment to community service is admirable.

Once I am done with my school board committment, I may be interested in joining an organization like this. Anyway, it was nice to be asked to speak, and we really enjoyed the experience.

1 comment:

Human said...

I always wondered why "Rotary". Anyways - My spidey senses are telling me that another false flag attack is coming. This time in England. Origin will be Yalding or something to do with that area. It will be a Bio attack from Mossad.
Peace.