Thursday, May 12, 2005

Accidents and Sleep

Hey, not much to post today.
My Mom called me at work today because my sister got in a car accident. Don't worry, she is fine. Nothing major, she turned in front of someone on a side street, they swerved, and ended up in a ditch. I guess everyone is OK, which is good.
My Mom got her Mother's Day gift in the mail (finally). And she loved it, yay! I got her two different Origins products. Click here and here to see which ones. I talk about products I like with her all the time, so I like to order her ones for holidays to actually try. They sent her a sample of one as well, that she used and liked. She had a stressful day worrying about my sister, used this product (click here), and said she layed down on the couch and immediately fell asleep. I need to buy it, LOL. I actually came home from work and grocery shopping and ended up falling asleep for about an hour. I needed a nap, apparently. :).

No comments: