Sunday, May 29, 2005

Today was nice. Kurt put the rest of the pine trees throughout the yard, which looks awesome. I am so excited to have more trees. Once he finished, we went to the tree place and bought even more trees to be put in. They cut us a deal on some birch trees they were trying to clear out, and we also bought three Crimson Maples for the front yard. They probably will not be planted for a couple weeks, but I already can't wait.
Went to a new spa today to get a pedicure, one near by house called Blu Water Spa and Salon. I really, really liked the place. My pedicurist was Kelly B, and she was really nice. And my feet look great! Yay!
Went to dinner with Julia and Jay at La Shish in Dearborn. Jay had wanted to eat at Red Lobster, and suggested the one in Dearborn Heights, since it is half way between our two houses. NOT a good idea. We got there, and immediately felt like we should not be leaving our car in the lot. BAD neighborhood. We sat down and once Julia and Jay got there, they told us the alarm was going off in the Porsche. The alarm has NEVER gone off before. I imagine, one of the wonderful residents of Dearborn Heights was trying to open the doors to steal by radar detector. Kurt turned off the alarm, but needless to say, we decided to leave and never, ever return. I love downtown Dearborn and the restaurants, but I don't suggest to anyone eating in Dearborn Heights. But, La Shish was awesome. I had shrimp ghallaba which was really good, yet again. And it was fun to sit and talk to them, as usual.
Home now and not feeling very well. I feel like I may be getting a cold, which would royally suck. I need to get some rest tomorrow because I don't have time to be sick!

No comments: