Friday, May 13, 2005

Sleeping in Thunderstorms

I am odd. I actually love thunderstorms. I love the sound of rain, of thunder, seeing lightning. It relaxes me, and makes me calm. And now, they make me happier because I know the storm is feeding all my new trees and greenery outside.
Had a busy day at the office. Was supposed to do lunch with Deanna, but she had something come up at work and we had to reschedule for next week, which was fine with me because like I said, we are slammed at the office. I don't even remember the last time we were caught up.
Came home with Kurt, don't think we got here until around 7:00 p.m. or after. Made dinner because we were both too tired to go out. Am sitting here now cuddling with Gretel Olivia who finally calmed down and needed a nap.
Good news, Toby's blood work all came out fine, so we can schedule his teeth cleaning and cyst removal.
I think I need a nap.....

No comments: