Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Blast from the Past

One of Kurt's law school friends, Dave, instant messaged me tonight and we talked for a while. he has his own practice in KY. He was never much of a talker, so I am shocked he stayed on here so long with me! Maybe marriage and having a kid has made him outgoing! :). It was nice to talk to him. He was asking if Kurt and I wanted to go to the Dominican Republic this weekend with him and his wife, but alas, we cannnot. I wish we could, we could use the vacay, but I am way too busy with school right now. Also, we are going to a wedding in Manistee this weekend. Kurt would really like to go, but I am too stressed to take a trip right now. I need this semester to end and be done with everything. Blah. We will go someplace in August. Kurt wants to go somewhere different than Vegas, so I will have to figure something out. He is thinking possibly DC. We could see the sites and catch some baseball games at the new team's stadium, which would be very kewl.

No comments: