Monday, June 13, 2005

I am so tired today! I think I stayed up too late last night. My one class from 6-9 got cancelled tonight, so I only had to go to school until 6. Yay. Although, we will have to make up the other class, most likely on a Friday, which is not good. Boo.
Came home and Kurt and I took the Spyder to dinner. Kurt is like a little kid driving that car, he is too cute. We have so much fun. Had dinner at Ruby Tuesday's.

Came home, and hung out in the backyard for a while. Saw the ducks again! I am starting to think they live here or maybe have a nest back there someplace. Saw a ton of bunnies too. And heard so many birds! It is so relaxing being out there.
My sister called me today! She never calls, so I was shocked. It was really nice to talk to her. Every time I call her, it goes straight to voice mail, so I was glad she called me.

No comments: