Thursday, June 23, 2005

I am so jealous right now of my friend, Lisa. She left for Vegas today for a bachelorette party--girls' only vacay.......Oh, how I miss Vegas! And oh, how I need a vacay. I can't wait until this semester is over and I can start planning something. Anything. :). Hope you are having fun, Lisa! I am sure you are. I have met very few people who did not have a great time in Vegas, if they have been there. There really is something for everyone there (except kids...please people, stop taking your kids to Vegas).

I am taking a break from drafting stuff for school. Have the Pistons game on and am wishing I was there again this year. Kurt and I were at the final game last year and had a blast. It was one of the kewlest sporting events I have ever been to. (sorry, Stacy, I know you don't want to hear about it, LOL).

Our friend, Gary, stopped in the office yesterday, allowing me to procrastinate working for about an hour. It was really nice to see him. We have not seen very much of him lately, used to see him almost every week for dinner. I am trying to talk him in to buying a house and land near us. He lives in Carleton right now, but would like to live on water and Lake Erie is less than a mile down the road. There are some great houses being built right now, on Lake Erie, about 2-5 acres of land each. It would be perfect for him. Plus, if he does buy on the water, I will so be buying a jet ski and storing it there. I love water sports. :). So, Gary, have you gone down there and looked yet??????

My two new lights were delivered, but now Kurt needs to put them up. Can't wait. Having a great light in the room just changes everything. Next, I need to find one for one of the spare bedrooms and change the ceiling fans in the great room. I know what I want, but I need to find it cheaper. Love bargain shopping online.

Need to get back to work....

No comments: